Feb 15, 2012

A call from Hong Leong

今天大概下午将近一点钟, 我接到了一通电话。 内容如下....

Caller: Hello, are you Ngo? I am calling from Hong Leong Bank.
ME:Yes, I am.
Caller: You still got balance 200++ credit card bill not yet clear.
ME: Sorry, can you said again? I can't hear you.
Caller: I calling from Hong Leong Bank. You still got 200++ credit card bill not yet pay.
ME: Sorry, I do not have Hong Leong Bank credit card. How come I got unsettled credit card bill?
Caller: Are you Ngo?
ME: Yes.
Caller: Are your IC number is xxxxxx-xx-xxxx?
Me: Yes
Caller: Then your address is it xx, Jalan xxx, Batu Pahat?
Me: Sorry, this is wrong address. I do not live in Batu Pahat before.
Caller: Are you sure or not? The name and IC are correct.
Me: OK, you said I own credit card bill. But then I do not receive any credit card statement, how to make payment?
Caller: You apply Hong Leong credit card last year November. The system showing you got 200++ bill not yet settle. If you do not apply it, then you need to report to Bank Negara.
Me: How can I report to Bank Negara? I do not have any document to proof it. Can you fax me the credit card statement?
Caller: I am unable to provide it. You apply the credit card from Damansara Uptown branch. You can get the statement from the branch.
Me: OK I will go to the branch and get the statement. But then I do not have any credit card with Hong Leong.
Caller: If this is the case, then you need to report to Bank Negara.
ME: OK, will do.

**********************************************************************************
我放下电话, 心里想肯定是欺诈电话。 不过,名字和身份证号码都对。 为了不要有任何财务的过失, 我一回到公司就上网找丰隆银行的顾客服务电话。
**********************************************************************************
CS - customer service
CS: Good Afternoon, this is Iza from Hong Leong customer service. What can I help you?
ME: Good Afternoon Iza, I need to double confirm with you. Do I have any unpaid credit card bill?
CS: Can I have your IC number?
ME: xxxxxx-xx-xxxx
CS: OK, Please wait a while. Let me check.
ME: OK.
(after a while)
CS: Are you Ngo?
ME: Yes.
CS: You have a credit card with us. But already inactive.
ME: Sorry, are you sure? So far I do not apply any credit card with Hong Leong Bank?
CS: Yes, but the balance is zero.
ME: May I know the address?
CS: Sorry I cannot provide it to you. But then it is somewhere around Puchong.
ME: OK Yes, I have but then I had canceled it long time ago. And somemore it is NOT from Hong Leong. It is Southern Bank, and it join venture with Hong Leong Bank.
CS: OK. any how the balance is zero.
ME: OK I just received a called from Hong Leong, and telling me that I still got unpaid credit card bill. So what can I do now?
CS: May I know what number you received?
ME: 7626 8899

CS: This is our customer service number. What the guy ask you to do?
ME: She ask me to report to Bank Negara. But I do not have any credit card statement, how to report?
CS: Yes, correct. But then your balance is zero.
ME: The guy said I can get the statement from Damansara Uptown branch. Can you provide it to me?
CS: OK, I give you Damansara Uptown branch number. You can call and get it.
ME: OK. Please give me the number.
CS: xxxxxxxx
ME: OK thanks. I call Damansara Uptown branch now.
CS: Yes. Thanks for callling.

**********************************************************************************
放下电话,即刻拨了
丰隆Damansara Uptown分行的电话。
**********************************************************************************
CS: Good Afternoon, this is Lily from Hong Leong Bank. What can I help you?
ME: Hi Lily, I get a call from Hong Leong Bank. They said I had unsettled credit card bill. And I apply the credit card at Damansara Uptown branch. Can you please help to check for me?
CS: Can I have your IC number?
ME: xxxxxx-xx-xxxx
CS: OK , let me check.
ME: OK.
CS: You do not have any credit card with Hong Leong.
ME: Exactly, I do not have any credit card, how come got unsettled bill?
CS: Ya correct. Actually we already received a lots of report on this kind of cases. We also received warning from HQ to aware on such cases.
ME: OK. So what should I do now? Just ignore it?
CS: You can report police on such case.
ME: OK.

**********************************************************************************
如果你是我, 你会去警局备案吗???




No comments: