- Nori Sea vegetables
- Short-grain rice
- Rice Vinegar
1) Cook the rice and boil the egg at the same time.
2) Cut the cucumber and carrot into slice.
3) Mix the fully boil egg with mayonnaise and add some salt.
4) Once the rice is finish cooking, put some rice vinegar.
5) Take a piece of Nori sea vegetable, put some rice on top.
6) Follow by mayonnaise egg.
7) Put a slice of cucumber and carrot in the middle of Nori sea vegetable.
8) Roll up from the outside.
9) Slice with a damp knife into half-inch thick slices.
You can replace mayonnaise egg with other ingredients like tuna, roe (fish egg) etc.
Hope this information is useful.